1. Terms and Definitions
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify a person, directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, e-mail address, gender, occupation or other demographic information.
- Website Visitor/User is every person who loads our website in their browser or visits different sections or pages of the website (either by entering the URL or following a hyperlink from another website or source).
- Type of data that may be processed: cookies stored in the user’s browser; City or country location based on the IP address of the device which is part of the data that each website receives; Statistical data on the users interactions on the website; Data on the browser or device used to browse the website.
- Purpose of use: Providing basic and support functions for the proper and efficient functioning of the website; Statistical reports on how and when the website is used.
- Storage Lifespan: Until the expiration of each cookie carrying the corresponding information (from one browsing session to up to a year) or until the user deletes the cookie directly from its browser and/or device.
3. Information We Collect:
- Information you voluntarily provide to us: When you send us an e-mail or a message or contact us in any other way, you are voluntarily giving us information, some of which is collected. That information may include either your name, e-mail address, phone number etc. By giving us this information, you consent to this information being collected, used, disclosed, transferred and stored by us for future reference on the history of our communication.
- Statistical information we collect automatically: When you browse our website, we may collect information about your visit and the way you browsed our website. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our website. The above information is gathered as statistical data and is anonymous.
4. Your rights
If we collected or stored your Personal Information you have the following rights you can exercise by contacting us.
- The right of access – you have the right to ask us what Personal Information we have on you and if we do, to access that information.
- The right to rectification – If you find your Personal Information to be incorrect or incomplete you have the right to request it to be changed accordingly.
- The right to erasure – (right to be forgotten): Under special circumstances (such as your Personal Information being misused or you have withdrawn your consent for its use or storage and there is no further reason for using that data) you have the right to contact us to erase that Personal Information.
- The right to restrict processing – Under special circumstances where you have doubts about the correctness of your Personal Information or you disagree with the legitimate use of your information you have the right to request from us to not use that information until a solution is found.
- The right to object – If you have doubts about the legitimate purpose for using your Personal Information you have the right to object against such use, presenting the arguments for your suspicions.
- The right to data portability – If your Personal Information is collected with your consent via automated methods you have the right to ask us to send you your data in a machine-readable format in order to transfer them to another data controller.
5. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- To promote important milestones from our company via e-mail campaigns. You can stop receiving our e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every e-mail we send.
- To protect the rights and safety of our partners as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide support for an inquiry. This includes our use of the data that our users provide us in order to communicate with them efficiently. This also includes, for example, aggregating information from your previous communication with us and use of the website. Our third party service providers are fully compliant with the GDPR directives and are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
6. Third Parties
Sometimes, we share your information with our third-party Service Providers, who help us provide and support our business. We work with third-parties which are fully compliant with the GDPR directives and are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
7. Notice of Breach of Security
In case of a security breach affecting your data then we will notify you personally or release a general statement with details. Later we will also release a report on the actions we took.
8. Safeguarding Your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access taking into account the risks involved in the processing of Personal Information.
You have the right to an individual access to Personal Information we might have collected from you. We can provide that information to you within 30 days of the request. You can request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about you by writing to us. Unless it is prohibited by law, upon request from you, we will remove any Personal Information we might have collected from you.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our e-mail to send us a message.
Cookies are small data files, which a web server may store on your device/browser when a website is visited. When you visit a page of this website again your browser sends information back to the server in the cookie already created. Cookies are needed for the proper function of almost any website on the internet.
11. Cookies we use
Google Analytics - gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our website and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you. These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website are being used. While they are non-essential, without these cookies certain functionality may become unavailable.